Instagram is changing the face of many different industries including Real Estate. Instagram has over 130 million active users, this video and photo sharing giant really has cornered the market.
Since Instagram was built on a mobile platform, it appeals to those who do a majority of their web surfing on their phones. The biggest reason that Instagram has been so highly successful is that people are naturally visual. One of the best parts about Instagram is that it is notorious for turning novice photography into beautiful visuals with over 19 filters to choose from.
So when pondering your Real Estate needs why not post eye-catching photos of your home to attract buyers, receive feedback about decorating ideas or simply to brag about your new home purchase!
Here are some tips for using Instagram to help you with buying and selling your home:
- Check out what the locals are hash-tagging! Anything from beautiful parks, museums, or delicious restaurants can be found browsing around the hashtags of the city you are moving to. #Cupertino
- Get ideas for decorating your new house by scrolling through pictures of #decorating.
- Selling your house? Why not post pictures of your house on Instagram to let your Insta-community know what is for sale. You never know who will view your hashtags.
- Document your remodels with before and after photos. Or give sneak peaks before all of your friends come and see the finished product.
- Post virtual tours of your property using the video feature.
- Showcase your neighborhood and your neighbors. Introduce your followers to the wonderful community in which they could possibly be living.
- Scope out the company your real estate agent works for. #KellerWilliams
- Send a postagram to all of your friends instead of a change of address announcement.